Light
Tea

This preparation is intended to help digestion and facilitate elimination.

€12.00
Teabags Qty
  • 10
  • 30

Description

Light Tea

-Ingredients: Satsuma Mandarin Zest 60% (Origin Island of Jeju, Korea, Organic Production), Lotus Leaves 40% (Origin Korea, Organic Production)

This preparation is intended to help digestion and facilitate elimination. This IDO infusion highlights the antioxidant effects of these two components. It helps the digestive function of the large intestine, and the work of the liver. It also intervenes in the degradation of fat to facilitate urinary and fecal elimination. There is no appetite suppressant medication without side effects, or weight loss drugs that do not harm health in any way. This preparation simply helps your digestive system to function normally, and eliminate toxins.